Mazzaro’s Heating & Cooking Instructions
**ALL ITEMS MUST REACH AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 150° BEFORE READY TO CONSUME**
PLEASE LEAVE ALL FOOD OUT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE FOR 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO HEATING
Lasagna & Ziti Heating Instructions
- Cook room temperature lasagna or ziti at 375° for approximately 60 minutes or longer (covered) Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
- If you would like the cheese on top to be crispy, we recommend that you take the lid off 15 minutes before it is finished cooking.
Red Meats Heating Instructions
- Heat room temperature red meats at 350° for approximately 25-35 minutes (covered)
Chicken Dishes Heating Instructions
- Heat room temperature chicken dishes at 350° for approximately 35-45 minutes (covered)
Vegetable Dishes Heating Instructions
- Heat room temperature vegetable dishes at 350° for approximately 20-30 minutes (covered)
Pasta Dishes Heating Instructions
- Heat room temperature pasta dishes at 350° for approximately 30-40 minutes (covered)
Fish Dishes Heating Instructions
- Heat room temperature fish dishes at 350° for approximately 25 minutes (covered)
Starters Heating Instructions
- Heat room temperature starters at 350° for approximately 10-15 minutes (covered)
Stromboli Heating Instructions
- Heat room temperature Stromboli at 350° for approximately 15-20 minutes (vented)
Garlic Bread Heating Instructions
- Baking: Heat at 350° for approximately 15 minutes (vented)
Baked Brie Heating Instructions
- Place on cookie sheet and gently warm at 300 degrees for approx. 15-20 minutes
Mashed Potato Heating Instructions
- Heat room temperature mashed potatoes at 350° for approximately 45-60 minutes, stirring occasionally (covered)
ALL ITEMS purchased from the deli are FULLY COOKED. These items can be microwaved or heated in the oven to your liking.
Ravioli Boiling Instructions
- Drop ravioli in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes. Ravioli will float to the top when finished.
Pasta Cuts & Gnocchi Boiling Instructions
- Drop pasta in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes or until desired.
Ravioli Baking Instructions
- In a casserole dish: Place sauce on the bottom of the pan, ravioli on top, cover with more sauce and bake at 350° for approximately 20 minutes.
Manicotti Baking Instructions
- In a casserole dish: Place sauce on the bottom of the pan, manicotti on top, cover with more sauce and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes.
Pizza Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° bake for approximately 12-16 minutes or until the crust is done to your liking.
- **ADD 5 MINUTES TO COOKING TIME IF PIZZA IS FROZEN**